Global Majority engages local and international communities in the promotion and adoption of nonviolent conflict management principles and practices. Through focused training programs and large, public conferences, Global Majority’s message reaches a widespread audience of diverse communities from its home on the Monterey Peninsula to conflict and post-conflict regions around the world.
- Costa Rica – “Promoting Peace Through Dialogue”
- Jerusalem – “Promoting Peace Through Dialogue”
- Jordan – “Promoting Peace Through Dialogue”
- Nepal – “Building Sustainable Peace”
- Republic of South Korea
- South Africa
- Monterey, CA – “On Thin Ice”
- North Monterey County High School
- Los Arboles Middle School
- Monterey Peninsula College
- La Paz Elementary
- Salinas Community School
- Salinas Community Day School
In June 2016, the Mediterranean School of Business in Tunisia will host Global Majority and 20 graduate students and conflict resolution practitioners to explore Tunisia’s Transition to Democracy. Participants will learn Tunisia’s history, interact with key players in Tunisia’s democratic transition, train in nonviolent conflict resolution, conduct negotiation and mediation simulations, and learn other peacemaking and peacebuilding elements specific to Tunisia.